How to Maintain Silver Jewelry
How to Maintain Silver Jewelry
Silver wear more black, teach you 7 silver maintenance tips, let you wear new every day
Nowadays, many young people like to wear silver ornaments, such as silver bracelets, earrings, rings and so on. Although silver is cheaper, it looks younger than gold. Moreover, many silver ornaments are fashionable and can meet the fashion pursuit of young people.
Many people choose to wear silver ornaments, but they seldom maintain them. Friends who have worn silver ornaments will find that silver may turn black after wearing it for a long time, which will affect the aesthetic effect of jewelry. In addition to going to a professional maintenance center, they can maintain silver ornaments at home. After learning these tips, the maintenance of silver ornaments will be very simple, and it will also reduce the possibility of silver blackening. After maintenance, silver looks very glossy. Let's study together!
1. Silver ornaments are the best way to maintain people's body. Because the human body will secrete a lot of oil every day, oil can play a role in moistening silver, silver will always maintain brightness.
2. When wearing silver jewelry, be sure to avoid being rubbed and scratched. When you wear silver jewelry, don't wear other jewelry, because several gestures mixed together will scratch the silver jewelry. Sometimes, the silver jewelry will be pulled carelessly, leading to deformation, because the silver itself is very soft, after deformation, it is not easy to return to the original shape. At the same time, it will bring losses to itself, and silver ornaments will lose their original beauty.
3. When taking a warm bath or swimming, you should remember to take down the silver ornaments. Silver ornaments should be used in a dry environment. What's more, when we wash dishes at home, we can't wear silver ornaments on both hands. When the detergent we use to wash dishes comes into contact with silver ornaments, it will also hurt silver ornaments. The gloss will become very dim, and it will also corrode silver ornaments to a certain extent.
4. If the silver ornament is not worn, it is necessary to wipe the surface stains and water stains with tissue paper, and then put it in a special box. If there is no special box, it can be put in a sealed container, which should be isolated from the air, so as to avoid the silver from blackening after oxidation.
5. When you find that there are yellow marks on the surface of your silver jewelry, you can easily handle them at home. That is to take some toothpaste that we usually use to brush our teeth, add some water to the toothpaste, and use it to clean the surface of the silver, and the silver will become bright and clean.
6. If you forget to collect and seal the silver, you will find that the silver turns black. In fact, this is the oxidation of silver. Now use a clean silver brush to clean up every crack in jewelry. Then take some special silver maintenance agent, wipe back and forth where there is black mark on the silver, and then wipe it clean with a silver wiping cloth, and the original gloss will be restored.
7. When silver jewelry is maintained at ordinary times, try to use less special water for washing silver. If you use it often, silver will turn yellow easily. After all, silver washing water is also a kind of chemical agent. Usually, you can use a silver wiping cloth with a brick to wipe, because the special silver wiping cloth has the material to maintain silver and can restore most of the luster of silver. However, it should be noted that the special silver wiping cloth must not be washed with water.